• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy cheap Canadian 9800 Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The O.C

I'm looking to buy a 9800 pro from either Ati or Saphire. Where's some good places to get good deals online? I wouldn't mind ordering from a U.S website but will this cost more as it comes across the border with duties + taxes? If so maybe it's better to order one from a Canadian website.

The O.C said:
I'm looking to buy a 9800 pro from either Ati or Saphire. Where's some good places to get good deals online? I wouldn't mind ordering from a U.S website but will this cost more as it comes across the border with duties + taxes? If so maybe it's better to order one from a Canadian website.

You can get a 9800Pro Retail Box straight from the ATI Store for about $269usd. Just
use Promo code 1010 for a $30 discount. They are out of stock at the moment (the
9800Pro is still their top seller) but should be back in stock shortly. You can give them
a call to find out when.

Viper

Back