• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to find a case I heard about

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

geoffchad

Registered
A friend was telling me he read in a magazine about a case (not sure if it was mid-tower or full tower) and I'm trying to find it. The part that interests me is he said that while the case has a full door on the front, instead of hinging to the side, it had a multi-point hinge that made it slide up and over the top of the case. I want to find it and see if it is cool as I think it could be. Anyone seen it?

Sounds like that one I saw in that magazine that one time..... j/k though. I dont think I know what it is, sorry.

The Stealth B2 is pretty cool, but I checked and that's not the one he saw. Good find though!

nooooooo. Okay I'll see what I can find. Was it orange by any chance?

5893d1222497267-asus-vento-3600-system-case-asus-vento-3600-system-case.jpg

Asus Vento 3600?

woudl it be the Silverstone Raven by any chance?

not sure if it has a side panel that slides up...but it's close enough :p

Awesome guys, it was the Acer predator! I wanted to see how their hinges worked...

Man that is just awful. All of them. I bet if you get that case you're gong to leave the face extended at all times because of how much of a pain it will be to access your drives. Don't get me wrong, I like the way they look, but after a while it will get old.

Man that is just awful. All of them. I bet if you get that case you're gong to leave the face extended at all times because of how much of a pain it will be to access your drives. Don't get me wrong, I like the way they look, but after a while it will get old.

I seriously doubt it. I open the door to my Antec very very rarely. I never use my optical drive anymore. Matter of fact the last time I used it was when I installed windows about three weeks ago. The time of constant disc swapping is almost dead, especially with downloadable apps (Steam, Direct2Drive).

I seriously doubt it. I open the door to my Antec very very rarely. I never use my optical drive anymore. Matter of fact the last time I used it was when I installed windows about three weeks ago. The time of constant disc swapping is almost dead, especially with downloadable apps (Steam, Direct2Drive).

I believe you man, I haven't really used my optical drives much either. I wish America had even a fraction of the technology other countries have for internet access. America is too much money for too little return.

Back