• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New tubing recommendations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thekamikazepr

Need a recommendation for new tubing (will replace my loop soon).

ATM im using Danger Dens brand 3/8- 5/8 it was part of the starter kit.

Im planing to use UV reaction lights soon, so im undecided of getting either UV reactive liquid or UV tubing and continue to use distilled water and kill coil.

I dont plant to make changes for the loop for atleast a year :)

Any recommendations?

Welcome to OCFs!

Best tubing in the market we advise to those would be PrimoChill Advanced LRT.

Glad to hear you've been using distilled and a kill coil. I have been myself since my beginning into water cooling. Its been effortless and fantastic. How is your loop with that setup?

Im planing to use UV reaction lights soon, so im undecided of getting either UV reactive liquid or UV tubing and continue to use distilled water and kill coil.
If you use UV Liquid you will need to do more maintenance and/or have issues with clogging over time. Best bet is UV tubing w/ Distilled and kill coil.
PrimoChill Advanced LRT.
+1

You can see a picture in my other post (or I'll add once I get home). I'm running from top to front through the back of the case.

I think the extra 5 inches of tubing to send it through the back is worth it tho. Better case temps.

But want to reduce temps more, so since I have to relocate components might aswell get new tubing.

Btce don't use walgreens "nice!" Branded distiller water. Its bad lol.

Welcome to OCFs!

Best tubing in the market we advise to those would be PrimoChill Advanced LRT.
Ordered the Advanced LRT And should be arriving today/tomorrow (amazon prime) .

I also ordered PTNuke since it had freeshipping and weird green things kinda form on my reservoir last time I cycle, I did change Water since and cleaned with vinegar etc.

the water I used in the past was "Nice!" brand from Walgreens ( Avoid It)

Im testing with Krogers distilled water now (Walmart always seems to be out).

Should I remove the coil when I add PT Nuke or it doesnt make a difference (is a silver coil)

Ordered the Advanced LRT And should be arriving today/tomorrow (amazon prime) .

I also ordered PTNuke since it had freeshipping and weird green things kinda form on my reservoir last time I cycle, I did change Water since and cleaned with vinegar etc.

the water I used in the past was "Nice!" brand from Walgreens ( Avoid It)

Im testing with Krogers distilled water now (Walmart always seems to be out).

Should I remove the coil when I add PT Nuke or it doesnt make a difference (is a silver coil)

You can use the coil and the PT Nuke. My best experience with distilled water is deer park brand. Ran a loop for close to 2 years without needing to clean it, no algae, no clouding, no gunk!

You can use the coil and the PT Nuke. My best experience with distilled water is deer park brand. Ran a loop for close to 2 years without needing to clean it, no algae, no clouding, no gunk!

Yeah I got algae from "Nice!", it also clouded and gunked the reservoir.

It was very very nasty experience lol

BTW Just got an email "Out for delivery" I shall wait for the new rad to come in first tho

Back