• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuzzy's Lian Li V1200s Water Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ßùStä· said:
Hey Shuzzy, what cables were sleeved on the PSU when you got it?

the 20 pin and 4 pin connectors were sleeved. everything else was bare.

sigh, got my gskill le's the other day and one of the sticks was doa. they need to be rma'd i guess. :(

updated first post.

im gonna use my 1000th post to bump this thread.

btw, i've been a little busy lately, but hopefully i will have the loop all setup and leek tested by the end of this weekend. pics to come.

edit: ahhh, 7 stars. :)

keep it coming. I'm looking to buy this case and getting it watercooled. Interested to see how you will set it up and maybe rob some of your ideas. :p

i really like the way the v1000 is layed out but i just cant deal with the way it looks on the outside. each to his own :) . good luck with it

i've been having a horrible time tying to mod this case with a little cordless 13000 rpm dremel, so i went out and picked up a nice 35000 rpm variable speed multipro dremel today. that should speed up the process a lot.

i did manage to get some of the cutting done as well as mount the pump, fillport and t-line.

hopefully i can get all the hacking finshed tommorow and post some pics of what i have accomplished so far.

due to financial reasons, i have to shut this project down. i don't want to but im selling my whole system as other things are needed right now. thanks.

yea it sucks, but you know how it goes. hopefully i'll get something similar going later on in the summer.

Too bad. you were close to what I created.

DMD5.jpg

DMD4.jpg

im still gonna go through with it actually. the hardware in it will be cheaper though, and the gpu will not be cooled. it's gonna be pretty standard, but i'll post pics anyways.

you cant expect to get much more out of that processor, you've pretty much reached the limit. In fact, that voltage can probably be brought down a bit to 1.6 and you wont have any problems

Pro*Banshee said:
you cant expect to get much more out of that processor, you've pretty much reached the limit. In fact, that voltage can probably be brought down a bit to 1.6 and you wont have any problems

thanks for the info. :rolleyes:

this mobo and chip is going on sale.

and nf7-s and xp-m 2500+ are going in this rig.

Back