• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TigerSun almost complete :clap:

Attachments

• no. 7.jpg
    no. 7.jpg
    766.4 KB · Views: 1,025
  • no. 8.jpg
    no. 8.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 1,010
little upgrade and item add.. :D
-mobo wb
-long res for EK 2.2X
-new layout and loop coolant color
post-601891-1406201569.jpg

picture.php

How is this loop setup? I cannot for the life of my figure it out? Does it pump into the GPU's first? Does its pump the other way?

From what i understand, the loop order doesnt matter what so ever, apart from one thing. Pump should always take water from the reservoir, and my brain is just really itchy from looking at this loop.

That said, its a clean build, and good looking.

Newest rig (80% complete)
Intel core I7 IB-E 4960x
ASUS Rampage 4 black
64gb Kingston Hyper X beast DDR3 2133(i use 32gb for ramdisk)
2 ASUS GTX TITAN black SLI
OCZ RevoDrive 3 x2 480gb PCI-E ssd boot drive
500gb Crucal M550 ssd for video, music....
1tb Samsung 840 evo ssd storage
Rosewill Hercules 1600w PSU
---------------------
I will need to add another GTX TITAN black and 2 1tb ssd for this rig to be finish :)

Attachments

• PICTURE 1.jpg
    PICTURE 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 860
  • PICTURE 3.jpg
    PICTURE 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 867
  • PICTURE 4.jpg
    PICTURE 4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 859
Why would they ever need to run at max speed. I have yet to see my main rig fan speed above 800rpm, even after hours of gaming.

Just to see how loud it is :p
Just kidding, i currently have all of the fan run at around 1000rpm(70%) and i have my Bose noise canceling headphone on to listen to music so i didn't hear a thing :)
The total 1800mm of rad really keep all the hardware in my new pc 1.9c under ambien temp

ASUS ROG can you post a shot of the inside of the case. All those fans look cool, but I would like to see what you got under the hood so to speak.

So..... What are you chilling the water with?

Frozen distilled water, 60% normal distilled water, 40% frozen distilled water

ASUS ROG can you post a shot of the inside of the case. All those fans look cool, but I would like to see what you got under the hood so to speak.

I will post pics when i get home on Friday, i'm in Florida right now for my sister wedding but if you scroll up at the post where i post my pic, i also list spec of all the hardware i have in that pc, forgot to mention in the spec, the case is Mountain Mods Extender Ascension CYO :)

Back