• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clash of clans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

keny

Is anybody else slightly addicted to this game on apple devices? I can't stop playing it, if you havnt tried it yet, I can recommend it and its free which is a bonus, I'm in a clan called ctownsweetie (I know its a lame name) my name is "max damage" hit me up if you play.

I don't play, i'm an anti Apple guy, no Mac, no ipad, no ipod, i don't even have itune on my pc

I'm asuming its only apple supported but not 100% sure maybe its android too

@ brianson . What's you're username and clan ?

I'm thinking of starting my own clan and it would be cool to get some OCF members in it

I'm asuming its only apple supported but not 100% sure maybe its android too

@ brianson . What's you're username and clan ?

I'm thinking of starting my own clan and it would be cool to get some OCF members in it

I had actually emailed the devs a while ago and they said they "didn't have plans of making the game available on Android."

I had actually emailed the devs a while ago and they said they "didn't have plans of making the game available on Android."

That's a shame as its a great app, and there potential audience would be huge if it was available on a different platform

That's what I said. I always attack other people from my friend's phone. I would never get an Apple product to play it on, but I do wish it was on Android. :rain:

I've just built a spell factory and am now making my first spell, i spent all my gold and elixir reserves on it and I have no clue what they do or how to use them :rofl: its got to be good if it costs that much (that's my theory anyway)

2500 gem give away

http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/clash-of-clans-freeroll/

LOVE PLAYING CLASH OF CLANS?
THEN GET READY FOR A BATTLE OF A LIFETIME AT AMERICAS CARDROOM!

Get ready to build a fortress of poker chips at the tables because from July 23rd to August 10th, you will be able to get your very own Sack of Gems (2,500 Gems).

That’s 2,500 Gems to the top-5 poker players in each freeroll, adding up to a whopping 125,000 Gems over 19 days, just for Clash of Clans players.

Gem is the official currency in Clash of Clans. So if you want to build villages, upgrade buildings, or increase a hero’s healing rate, this is a big deal.

IMPROVE YOUR CLASH OF CLANS VILLAGE TODAY!
Just enter any or all of the Clash of Clans Freerolls. There’s no buy-in and no deposit is required. All you need is a free Americas Cardroom account, so download now and conquer the tables.

Back