• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a game you play "daily"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
League of Legends here. The community sucks, but when you get a group of 5 guys on skype together and demolish the other team it's fun.

It used to be Fallen Earth, now I'm playing World of Tanks daily.

I used to play World of Tanks, I found it really difficult though. It was one of those games that I would have to either be "not right" to play, or with friends.

League of Legends here. The community sucks, but when you get a group of 5 guys on skype together and demolish the other team it's fun.

Yep. Playing with people you know via Skype is the best way to avoid the community that is overwhelmingly toxic and it makes it a lot more fun.

just started playing SC2 daily for the first time ( aint played it in about 2 years). Getting into it. Already 3rd in bronze after 3 days ;)

League of legends for me. It took me awhile to find my niche. I prefere to play support. I can solo top but prefere support. My main is sona.

League of legends for me. It took me awhile to find my niche. I prefere to play support. I can solo top but prefere support. My main is sona.

Sona got nerfed to the ground >.<

I'm good with almost everyone. My least favorite position is solo top, most favorite is AD carry or jungle :D

I also do some mean supporting with lulu

Add me! Cheesesandw1ch

My least favorite position is solo top, most favorite is AD carry or jungle :D

I loved solo top back when I still played. Didn't have to worry about some idiot you're laning with getting you killed, and you don't get ganked as much as mid.

I loved solo top back when I still played. Didn't have to worry about some idiot you're laning with getting you killed, and you don't get ganked as much as mid.

Don't how high elo you got :p, but when I jungle I gank whomever is easier to gank or the most fed lane

If you are solo top darius and mid was ahri for example I will gank you all day long and camp your s*** hard :D

Otherwise it all depends on warding, playing AD carry makes you more in control of duo lane and you can make the plays..but still the support can herp on you hard..

Being support on the other hand.. the lane is completely out of your hand >.< you just do the best you can lol.

YO WAGEX!

I added you on LoL :D

My name is cheesesandw1ch, thats pretty much the only game I play after quitting CoD :D... over 1K wins ....:chair:

sweet havent been on in a few days been playing d3 but il get on and play with ya sometime i dont htink i have close to 1k wins more like 250.

as others have said yea that game is full of trolls.

Don't how high elo you got :p, but when I jungle I gank whomever is easier to gank or the most fed lane

If you are solo top darius and mid was ahri for example I will gank you all day long and camp your s*** hard :D

Otherwise it all depends on warding, playing AD carry makes you more in control of duo lane and you can make the plays..but still the support can herp on you hard..

Being support on the other hand.. the lane is completely out of your hand >.< you just do the best you can lol.

Ranked was barely out when I was playing. I can vaguely remember Ahri coming out, but who's Darius?

Back