• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Official Battlefield 4 Thread - Report Performance & Experiences Here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
System Specs
CPU: 4670k @ 4.4
MB: Gigabyte Z87X-OC
RAM: Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 1600Mhz
GPU(s): 2x HIS IceQ² 7970 @ 1100/1600

Graphics Preset: Ultra
Monitor(s) resolution: 2560x1440

Average FPS: 80
Some dips into 60 and spikes over 100, but usually in the 75-85 range
This is in Multiplayer, Single player average is more like 55-60

I have had the odd video display driver crash. That's about it. The game runs pretty well though!

I haven't had a chance to bench it with work and family. It seems to hold about 42-50 fps on iltra with my sig. I will post official stats later when everyone goes to sleep.. my favorite time of the day ;)

Haven't tested frames yet but I never seem to dip in frames ever. I haven't crashed... yet... and other the the Rubber banding in certain maps I'm very impressed.

Only thing that's dissapointed me at all so far is that in some maps still seem to have some filter... maybe I'm just crazy but doesn't seem to have the clarity at distance in some maps but maybe I'm just looking for problems :chair:

Averaging 80FPS on Ultra Settings...
Gtx 770
Dieing to know the resolution you play on to reach that....

That said, if you want these results included, use the framework found in the first post (or below). :thup:

System Specs
CPU: Model # (stock / overclock, if any)
MB: (Brand & model #)
RAM: (Brand, speed, timings)
GPU(s): (Amount, brand, model #, rated GPU/vRAM | overclock, if any)

Graphics Preset: (medium/high/ultra/etc)
Monitor(s) resolution:

Average FPS: XX.X

CPU: Intel i7 4770K / Overclocked at 4.0 GHZ
MB: Asus Sabertooth Z87
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2 x 8Gb @ 1866 MHz
GPU : Nvidia Geforce Gtx 770 ( Evga Superclocked )
Graphics Presets : Ultra
Monitor : Asus VG248DE, 1920 x 1080p @ 144Hz
Average FPS :69

Here it is

Last edited:
System Specs
CPU: Intel i7 4770K / Overclocked at 4.0 GHZ
MB: Asus Sabertooth Z87
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2 x 8Gb @ 1866 MHz
GPU(s): Nvidia Geforce Gtx 770 ( Evga Superclocked )

Monitor(s) resolution: Asus VG248DE, 1920 x 1080p @ 144Hz

Average FPS: 69

69 seems about right. 80 would have been fairly inconsistent with others' results. It's gonna be pretty difficult to draw any conclusions from all these results since there are so many variables. I don't think we have even 2 yet that only differ on 1 variable. Not to mention server size, map...

Last edited:
Not sure the point was to compare apples to apples but to just get an idea of the FPS people are getting with their setups.

Regardless, 80 was WAY too high, LOL!

I do believe there is a memory leak in the game or something. After I play BF4, Windows will give me the "your performance is low" warning periodically. Its only after I play BF4 and after a reboot its fine.

2600K @4.5
Gigabyte Z68Z-UD7
H.I.S. 7970's in xfire @1050/1500
4x4Gb G Skill 1866 Snipers
gaming @ 1080 120 monitor
setting preload havent tried manually setting yet as its playing very well at high avg 101 fps will up it to ultra later tonight and see how that goes.

I do believe there is a memory leak in the game or something. After I play BF4, Windows will give me the "your performance is low" warning periodically. Its only after I play BF4 and after a reboot its fine.
Confirm its memory as sometimes that is because of disabling/enabling aero like some games seem to want to do? But not sure if that is a symptom or the source, LOL!

I just got my first crash, so far its been great! It does however remind me that it might be time to build a new rig soon, Its the first game that has truly challenged it. Maybe just get some more RAM and new GPU instead of the whole build. I might even try AMD this time around for a new GPU, I haven't been following the parts in a while.

I have been getting that message since BF3 came out. Just turn off aero off and it won't happen again. At least thats what I have noticed.

System Specs
CPU: 4670K Stock
MB: Asus Maximus Hero
RAM: 8gb Corsair 1866mhz CL9
GPU(s): Asus HD7970 DC2 3gb 1025/1400mhz

Monitor(s) resolution: 1920x1080

Average FPS: 58.9

We should be including OS on these. In the beta I was hearing people talking about having less issues on windows 8 where as more users on windows 7 seem to be having more issues. I'm curious to know if one performs better then the other

Just did a fresh install of Win8. Will let you know how it goes once everything gets reinstalled.

System Specs
CPU: 4670k 3.8ghz
MB: Gigabyte Ud3h z87
RAM: 8gb 1600mhz
GPU(s): sapphire 7950 1100mhz

Monitor(s) resolution: 1080

Average FPS: 60-70

Back