• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Digital Doc 3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlyingFrog

Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can get a DD 3 with the Green backlit face? The DD 5 has way too many connections I don't need. Anyone that knows an online store that carries them, please advise.

Thanks a lot,

Frog

I don't think MacPower builds DD3s anymore. It's either the DD5 or nothing. It does have a lot of connections. I don't need the fan connectors, and I only use 2 of the thermistors, even though I thought up mounting places for all 8.

They make DigiDoc2, atleast I just noticed one of the finnish online shops has just started selling them and they've been selling DigiDoc5's for a long time now.

According to the shop, DD2 has half the connections a DD5 has. It's got a green backlit LCD too :)

Is there any way to alter the backlit color display? I'd rather have green or blue, and if the LEDs are replaceable it might be tempting someday.

That's really cool. I may try that sometime. Someday, I want a black or carbon fiber case with blue LEDs, maybe a window with a blue light in it.

Back