• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

awooga! AWOOGA! MPC is within 1 million points, outdoing us by 400,000PPD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So do you think 2000MHz+ on the shader clock is possible?

vid%20temps.jpg

yay, its the weekend which means i can leave my phen2 and gtx285 on! maybe i should go dig up the "i need something to finish my rig" thread, ive got an m2n-e sli board, AMD 5000+, and 8800gts sitting here wating for some ram and a powersupply. ive also got an old 754 sempron 2.1ghz.

has anyone alerted the seti team>?

I thought the seti team already pitched in a little bit back when MPC first became a threat, you guys think they will be up for joining us again? I am about ready to invite the WHOLE ENTIRE FORUMS TO JOIN US!!!!!!!!! Just a little more editing to go.

yeah I suggest the forum admins just send out a massive forum wide email....I dont see the harm in it!!

-eddy

A rather tricky option, not one that I think will go down as a good idea, but I'll discuss it with the mods.

Lets get the benching team to do free vmods for all the folding cards. Throw temperatures out the window and clock that sucker like it's never been clocked before.

My 9600gt won't OC at all. Shame since I'm willing to run it at around 200C if it'll get some extra PPD.

A rather tricky option, not one that I think will go down as a good idea, but I'll discuss it with the mods.

so then what shall we do then :beer:

now bout hitting up some of the hard hitters that used to fold :D

so then what shall we do then :beer:

now bout hitting up some of the hard hitters that used to fold :D

The best source of PPD is graphics chips, we need to get the gamers involved and try to make it some sort of competition as well to keep it competitive.

Perhaps start recording an OC/FaH PPD database?

I got the mods to send out a forum wide announcement at the top of every page.

I posted threads in the Cyber Deals section and I started a thread asking for help from our SETI buddies.

I plan on getting a thread up for the gaming section after I finish updating the website and get a thread going on slickdeals.

Back