• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of official reps on Overclockers Forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Should be fixed now. I setup a replacement variable... Unfortunately, it means you can't type ocforums dot com. That fixes the problem for now, until I can talk to people this week and see what the plan is with ocforums dot com going forward.

Added "Intel - IntelEnthusaist (A member of the Intel Enthusiast Team. He is not tech support but rather helps with system builds, product information and announcements.)"

Thank you for the welcome. I hope that I will be able to help with any questions you might have on Intel® products.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

Hello all :)

Welcome to the Overclockers forums! :thup:

I've been very impressed with the 2 heatsinks you all have sent my way for testing. Now you all need to come out with a lower profile heatsink for HPTX use that works well, as there aren't many out there that can handle higher heatloads and that would help round out your heatsink offerings. :)

Welcome to the Overclockers forums! :thup:

I've been very impressed with the 2 heatsinks you all have sent my way for testing. Now you all need to come out with a lower profile heatsink for HPTX use that works well, as there aren't many out there that can handle higher heatloads and that would help round out your heatsink offerings. :)

Any excuse to test with an SR-X sounds good to me :D. It is something I will certainly consider.

I should clarify that I am part of the product team, specifically cooling. :)

That is really cool then! :D

I look forward to seeing how well it does with an overclocked Bloomfield then. I haven't tested a low profile model yet that can handle it at 4 GHz yet. I've tested a Prolimatech Samuel 17 and am presently writing up a review on a Noctua NH-C14 and neither could handle the heatload at 4 GHz on my test system.

Back