• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woody Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTF??? Who the hell wants a "Wooden" case anyhow??? I'll stick with the standard steel cases, TYVM!

Soy

Seems to me like it would insulate your cae wich is good if your don't have enough heat already? Course it would probably fry realy quitely!

Hmmm, too much heat may require the use of a sprinkler system inside the case, in moments of fire????

I wonder if you could setup a water cooling system to explode if a wooden case set fire on itself - that's a case mod waiting to happen.

Wood that is "specially bonded onto a regular case" doesn't seem so hot. I think it might peel up, warp, or even crack in certain conditions. Especially with the heat inside the case. Doesn't seem like a case for the long run. I could be wrong though.

yea i dont think it would hold up for very long especially if ur in and out of ur case alot.....

that + ugly factor = no sale

Back