• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy nice cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krowa 02

Does anyone have links to some online retailers that sell nice cases. I need a case for my up comming 800fsb ht p4, and I want 120mm holes for stealth 120 fans.

Newegg, svc, googlegear, or if you know the model (#) just go on pricewatch.com. Check resellerratings.com before ordering.
Sorry, can't help with cases fitting 120 mm fans

A.

Bump incase anyone else knows something not listed. Also wanted to ask, just about all cases can fit p4s right? I know that my friend once bought a case but had to take it back cause his p4 wouldnt fit in it. I have no idea why.

*edit* Starting to get ****ed off since alot of 120mm fans I find are louder than I want, so I really dont care about what cases, as long as they have good ariflow, 92mm would be cool too, I just wanna find the right case for me since im a picky person :(.

Last edited:
if your looking for quiet fans check out Pabst. they're sometimes hard to find but are the quietest I've ever seen. they had a 12 db 20 CFM 80mm fan that I saw once. pretty quiet.

i like directron.com they have a large selection and they;re prices are reasonable..took a long time searching for the case i liked and found it at pcgate...

i used to use directron alot but they were rude to my mom. she wanted me to build her a computer so i asked her to call them up and order what she wanted because they had always been good to me in the past. well the ape on the phone kept on harassing her about why don't you just order from our website as if it was beneath them to talk to her. even after she told them several times she didn't have a computer yet.

i'm willing to pay a little more for good service.

Ya directron phone skills are poor at best, but the online servise is ok and the selection / prices are good enough to get me to go back many times over

Back