• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chieftec Matrix Multi-Color , Where To Buy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hybrid

Registered
I was wondering has anyone seen these cases yet?

Matrix Multi-Color

I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy one, Directron has them as:
Availability: No ETA. If there is significant interest in them we may start accepting pre-orders

But one guy on ebay is selling them now, I was just wondering if there was any other place I could get one, I really likes ems =).

Thanks

I saw a Matrix case at colorcases.com i not sure if these are the cases you are talking about..but i hope that helps

Agent Z said:
I saw a Matrix case at colorcases.com i not sure if these are the cases you are talking about..but i hope that helps

yeah those are the cases i saw.. they have a blue one a and a black one...
i think they are 79$
they look really cool..if you get one tell me how it is and if you like it..i am in serch of a nice case...

Hey thanks, but is colorcases a reliable site? Their rating on resellerratings.com is pretty bad. =X. Anyone else know any other sites that are selling them?

i dunno i just found the site today and when i saw what you were looking for i was like HEay!! I CAN HELP SOME ONE!!
i dunno i was planning on getting one cause they look sooo sweeet!!!

Hehe ya I like em alot. Just dont know if I should get black or blue.

got mine for www.directron.com :D:D
(oh and i love it!)
beautyshot5.jpg

Last edited:
Ya I checked directron but they have it as ETA Unknown, I emailed them asking about it but they havent emailed me back, and your case looks nice =).

Back