• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sucka's Venice Results (56K Warning)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG. Nice work, and nice CPU! It is tempting to order one, but doing so would pretty much require an entirely new computer as I have dropped too far out of date.

OMG :drool:
I wants a venice core
I can only go to 2.6 on my cbbid winnie. i want 3 ghz though. must resist.....
*pulling wallet out... must resist.
so tempting.
crank it!!!
thanks sucka!
-kkat

Hope everyone doesn't forget i'm using a Mach II here. I can't comment on how these chips are gonna do on air. But since i'm sure all the same chips were shipped from Newegg, you'll get your results over the next few days as these come in.

Mhypertext: Mach II (Phase Change)

g0dM@n said:
Are you gonna try it on air at all?

You must not have read the thread :p

No, i won't be testing on air due to the fact i have no means in which to test it. OEM, remember :)

Pass the popcorn please.. Watching this is better than any movie I've seen lately. Oh.. and
" Originally Posted by dfi ="my 1700 tbred hit more than 3.2 ghz, venice isn't as good i thought!"= - pass the hip waders too.
Gotta keep reminding myself that Sucka's got phase change. I keep repeating that phrase to reduce the droolage on my shirt. :p

Back