• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii Contact info in here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Live tag: petteyg359

I have Shadowrun and World at War, and rarely play either one.

my 360 gamertag is the same as my forum name, (jackso75) that way i dont forget them.

feel free to add me
or message me,
or send me hate letters,
whatever makes you happy

my gamertag for xbox 360 is g0dMAn114 (that's a ZERO in the name).

I mostly play Gears of War 2... nothing else really... sometimes I play a local multiplayer with my friends in a 4-person split-screen match when it's the "guys' night out" (UFC wed nights, sun/mon night football, and maybe a fri or sat night), depends on the week. :)

Hello Everyone my GT for XBL is CaRpE NoCTeM X
and I currently play: Halo 3, CoD4, CoD5, Guitar Hero series.
Bring it on if you have what it takes :D

My XBL gamertag is MoarRipter

Lately I've haven't been playing anything but the nazi zombie maps on WaW.

PSN: Rys2k8Altima

I to have been playing WAW alot, but for some damn reason, I cant connect to a single zombies game. I can play multiplayer all day long, but zombies, it just doesnt work.

Add me to the PS3 list, TheShadow81 , I have LBP , Madden 10, and Uncharted 2 (soon).

Finally jumping on the XBL scene after a year of hardly playing my 360. Thanks a lot best friend of mine with no PC :D So far just Gears 2, might pick up SFIV after a while. Could start playing Test Drive: Unlimited again if there was enough interest, but meh.

XBL gamertag - pejsaboy

Back