• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ebay link to hynix original- bt-d43

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok so what is the going rate in USD for a stick of BT-D43 512mb Hynix ram. I am in Canada but think I have access to a bunch of 512mb sticks. (I just bought 3 for 90$ CDN each) What is that about 70$ USD.

If there is intrest in it, I will contact the seller and see how much more he has.

thats pretty cheap.. the d43 are really good for 1-1 hi fsb some of the sticks will really go hi, i have yet to test 1 that wouldnt run at least 250 mhz. that is amazing considering they are d=ddr 4=400 3=cas3 rated... also it runs pretty good at 2-3-3-5 up to about 220 mhz. although it cant compare with the bh5/6 sticks, it may be a good alternative to the ch5 chips, cause im hearing from others that ch5 cant hold tight timings very hi.. hynix make some really good stuff in my opinion...

Back