• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Anime Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TollhouseFrank said:
hmm... after all the 'linkin park-z' vids (the first few were good... after that.. they were just all rehashes).... and all the attempts i saw with gundam-anything...... i got sick and tired of them....

i did get into video-game music videos.... long before MTV2 had them.... if you ever want to see a HILARIOUS but great music vid... find and download "Smash Brothers - Got Melee?" at this website: http://ssv.jaccinc.com/
Linkin Park/DBZ AMV's dont exist in my mind :) Forget about them, there are some very amazing AMVs out there! If you want to see some, goto www.animemusicvideos.org and download some off of the 'top 10% videos section' (you have to make an account).

ozzlo said:
Trigun (WHO HASEN"T SEEN TRIGUN...)
i guess i need to see this series then... :eek:

btw Blood+ ep 8 is out. gogogogo!

Last edited:
I never thought Trigun was very good.. I just don't see what everyone raves about.

Rurouni Kenshin? I've watched the entire 22 disc series. I think it's pretty sweet.

Some others I've seen:
Steel Angel Kurumi
Love Hina
Ai Yori Aoshi
Golden Boy:D
Happy Lesson
Princess Mononoke (great movie IMO)
Ghost in the Shell (also a movie)

Entire DBZ, all the movies, and entire DBGT

Man I was crazy about DBZ when I was like 12-14.

I'll have to check out these other series.

OC/ingmaddog said:
Entire DBZ, all the movies, and entire DBGT

Man I was crazy about DBZ when I was like 12-14.

I'll have to check out these other series.

Back in the early 90's, i got to see the entire Dragonball/Z/GT series long before anyone else! Had a family friend that moved to Japan and he liked it, so he taped every episode and sent them to me and my bros. We didn't understand one word of it, but it was awesome to watch in its original japanese glory.

finished witch hunter robin last night. very good show, which went in a different way in the last couple episodes than i expected.

Maxvla said:
finished witch hunter robin last night. very good show, which went in a different way in the last couple episodes than i expected.

I thought you'd like it.

WHat did you think of Amon and Robin? Hehehe

bleach 60

HOLY WTF!!!

blood+ 8 was good, not sure why they ditched the boys to fend for themselves, but the covert operation in the lycee is interesting. she would have gotten pwnd by the phantom if he didn't step in. she seriously needs some training unless thats part of the awakening process where she gradually regains her combat abilities.

TollhouseFrank said:
I thought you'd like it.

WHat did you think of Amon and Robin? Hehehe
from the way you described it i pictured it developing over the last couple eps but it was completely void til the absolute end. nice unusual way to do it.

Maxvla said:
blood+ 8 was good, not sure why they ditched the boys to fend for themselves, but the covert operation in the lycee is interesting. she would have gotten pwnd by the phantom if he didn't step in. she seriously needs some training unless thats part of the awakening process where she gradually regains her combat abilities.

I think her abilities are just dormant. When Haji 'kisses' her (with a mouthfull of his own blood) in ep 2, she pretty much does everything she used to do. He just helped awaken that in her, I guess. It's not somuch a 'regain' as a 're-awakening'.

has anyone here seen the variation of Vampire Hunter D online called Vampire Hunter INA? It's a flash takeoff of a decent anime and It's well worth downloading and watching the 3 or so episodes of it.

Hmm, now I feel like a n00b, I just started Inuyasha, and damn it is good, I am on episode 14 right now, loving all of it. It pays to have a friend that has all the episodes recorded :D

I am also going to pick up some Mabaraho, I have seen the first episode, and it is freaking hilarious :D

managed to aquire the entire Samura Champloo series. Am gonna watch it when I get a day off this week. I hope it is as good as the 2 episodes I've seen on late-night Adult Swim.

i know oni is with me . . .. Azumanga daioh
i don't understandwhy i enjoyed it
i mean there were literally parts where is just showed someone staring up at the sky for a minute or two but i wasn't bored . . . i just kinda staredup at the sky with them
yay for anime japanese people just being anime japanese people

has nobody seen bleach 60 yet?? expected some response after such a shocking episode :p

got naruto downloaded, but didn't finish before i had to leave for my trip. also got trigun and GITS first series downloaded. looking forward to those :)

Back