• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a bug tracker recommendation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ursine3000

I work for a small software company and we are starting to get bigger than we can handle. I have been put in charge of finding bug tracking software to keep track of software bugs and suggestions. Currently we are using BridgeTrak to keep track of the customer side of our company but we are having trouble adapting it for keeping track of bugs as well as general support calls. Do you guys have any recommendations on software I can try? I figure bugzilla is the de facto option but I am hoping to find other options so I can find one that suits our needs best. My only requirement is that it has to be free software.

free = bugzilla.. sorry lol

but depending on what you use to bill clients and keep track of employee time, you can integrate bugzilla to outlook calendar fairly easy.

Ya, it seems like its a pretty unanimous vote for bugzilla. It seems like it does everything the paid versions do and then some. Is there anything available that is purely web based? We have salesmen all over the country and them being able to access it without a VPN or other remote connection would be ideal.

Back