• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Motherboard Manufacturer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What is your favorite Motherboard Manufacturer

• Abit

Votes: 389 29.3%
  • Asus

Votes: 368 27.7%
  • Aopen

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Shuttle

Votes: 38 2.9%
  • MSI

Votes: 109 8.2%
  • Gigabyte

Votes: 98 7.4%
  • Epox

Votes: 181 13.6%
  • ECS

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • Soyo

Votes: 67 5.0%
  • Iwill

Votes: 40 3.0%
  • Azza

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • FIC

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
azureblu12 said:
if anyone votes for soyo, they are an idiot..... i HATE SOYO THEY MUST DIE

i used to like gigabyte... but their new ones suck.... i like soltek and abit and asus... but abit is my fave

hey i had the Dragon + for awhile, it was VERY,VERY stable.

it just wasnt a good o/c'er.

for a non-o/c user, i would highly reccomend it. all of its features worked very well without IRQ or instability problems

I've owned two a7v266-e boards and both got problems, I owned one Abit mobo and it worked like a charm. I'm gong to stick with abit from here on out...

Abit has given me the best experiences so far. :)
Although I hear alot about the Epox, I haven't had any experience with that brand yet.

I think Tyan should be in here. While they don't provide any overclocking options, some of them can be sent sky high with software fsb overclocking.

Caffinehog said:
I think Tyan should be in here. While they don't provide any overclocking options, some of them can be sent sky high with software fsb overclocking.

I agree
Tyan boards a great for a system for friends/family ect
that are not gonna be OCd or played with
they are rock solid stable
i have not had a call from the 3 people i built for using the 1854

My vote for Abit
solid, and the kx7333 is no frills, just wish softmenu had a higher voltage option 1.90 would do nicely.

Hehehe Tyan ..... speaking of the wolf ..... i was thinking we are talking 100-150USD boards ..... but Tyan.... sounds like pure gold to me ....
I will stick to my shaking ABIT KT7A board..... long live ....

Back