• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Single|MetalRacer|GTX TITAN|Stock|7295.5

image_id_970058399.jpg

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2385328_

Im really kind of weeee weeeed off, I have never benched other to check my 24/7 clocks.
It seems to be such a waist of time.
now just look what you guys have done........
I'm in here for the second month in a row!!!!

Im really kind of weeee weeeed off, I have never benched other to check my 24/7 clocks.
It seems to be such a waist of time.
now just look what you guys have done........
I'm in here for the second month in a row!!!!

Muahahaha. That's our evil plan :D

Single|ChanceCoats123|HD5870 Lightning|Cpu-air Gpu-LN2|2707.269

So what did I learn? Well the Chance Pot is very responsive! :thup: What else did I learn? This card is safe down to at least -110*C. What else did I learn? AMD cards artifact like crazy. :(

Attachments

• 5870 Heaven 2707.269.png
    5870 Heaven 2707.269.png
    555.8 KB · Views: 149
well, dx9 version doesn't like my PC for some reason. won't load past the "B"... DX11 on the other hand, works like a charm... ughhh... may your evil plan be devoid of bacon!

I crash at the end of stage 7 as it seques between the first overlook scene with the ropes, in DX9, but not in DX11. the screen fades to black between screens then just stays black, and my mouse cursor appears in center of black screen, I can alt tab out and kill the .exe and back to normal ops..weird..

I crash at the end of stage 7 as it seques between the first overlook scene with the ropes, in DX9, but not in DX11. the screen fades to black between screens then just stays black, and my mouse cursor appears in center of black screen, I can alt tab out and kill the .exe and back to normal ops..weird..

You aren't alone. I have never got my 6670 or GT 620 cards to clear that precise scene, but my higher end cards can, and the lower end cards clear the DX11. I don't understand that at all. This is one buggy bench.

he wrote lightning, every background I have seen so far fits the rules.
my 7850 really likes the dx9, as far as I can tell.
In the dx11 bench it just crawls, spits and sputters through.

To the guys having problems with the DX9 bench, are you OC'd at all? If so, can you post stock volts/speeds and OC'd volts/speeds?

Multi|theELVISCERATOR|670|Stock|6065.91

To the guys having problems with the DX9 bench, are you OC'd at all? If so, can you post stock volts/speeds and OC'd volts/speeds?

yep I will try stock speed to see if that is it..

Nope, stock clocks same issue, seems to be an audio issue.

I swtched my Xfi back to gamer mode, and then it ran, kind of....

dx9stock.JPG

Multi|theELVISCERATOR|670|Stock|6065.91

Last edited:
I'm getting an error and crashing evertime that I click 'make screenshot'. It doesn't ruin the event here since we can use screencaps, but it's keeping me from submitting to HWBot, Anyone see this before? Reinstalling doesn't seem to help.

Back