• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: September UCBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

Marathon SII: UCBench September
The benching team invites you to participate. Come over to the Overclocktagon section and compete.
You can learn some tips and tweaks, plus see how your scores compare.
No pressure, just overclocking, tweaking and fun!

This month the Marathon Benching Competition will be kicking off with UCBench. Please refer to the MBC rules here for any clarification on what is and isn't allowed.

What: UCBench
Who: any forum member
Cpu: any CPU, no speed cap
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends September 30th, 12pm PST
Please use the background below.
Download the UCBench benchmark: Here
Full Competition Rules: here

Please post a screen shot of your result as per HWbot rules in this thread and submit the score via the form below.

Competition Background:
mbc sept.jpg

Results:

Last edited:
noob to this one

so, what score do I insert in the box?

Attachments

• report_695_9.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 64
Caddi, which proc was that with?

Baxter, is there somewhere we can see the submissions?

caddi daddi/amd/965/aio-aio/770.4

first out of the chute.

Attachments

• 770-4.jpg
    770-4.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
CADDI DADDI/AMD/FX8350/WATER/1581.2

MY 8350

Attachments

• 1581-2.JPG
    1581-2.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 206
I like the new form, and it keeps you from having to chase around all over the place.

I have an Intel 2500K and an Intel P8400. Can I submit both processors? Also since the P8400 is a 2 core processor will there be an adjustment to points based on core count like July's or August's competitions?

I like the new form, and it keeps you from having to chase around all over the place.
That was the entire idea behind it. This way I won't miss anyone.
I have an Intel 2500K and an Intel P8400. Can I submit both processors? Also since the P8400 is a 2 core processor will there be an adjustment to points based on core count like July's or August's competitions?

you can submit both but only the best counts and there is no point adjustment for cores.

Points are gone over here.

Back