• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STEAM Down Again DOS Attacks In 2 Days

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Went to play RUST online and again STEAM has been DOS attacked again and having issues can't go online at all this is getting ridiculous anyone else been having issues

As of 19.06 GMT time steam wont sign in again but 10mins ago before I rebooted my PC for a system change it was working fine

Yeah finding reports from 5 days ago or so from the last one. Otherwise it was mid January.

So done with Rust... they need to stop resetting servers and wasting my time, LOL!

My friends server has been hacked twice and had to be reset it's getting annoying it always seems to be offline around 8pm GMT+0

Is it a confirmed DDoS?

Maybe once big services like this get attacked people will start actually trying to do something about the botnets and vunerable servers being used to amplify these attacks.

DDoS = Distributed Denial of Service attack.

Basically the multiple users DDoSing attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users.

Back