• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Become a Benching Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im using vista's 64 version. and it looks like i was clicking on the wrong icon for pifast i got that one down..one more to go.

Sweet just completed my 10 benches!

Thanks to all that have helped.

Last edited:
WTG! OMGzzzzz!

Sweet man! That was fast :D :thup:
Sure was, and we have another member just putzing along trying to get his best scores to submit here... who is that.... cold.nut? Guy needs to get in gear like this one!!! :santa: :clap:

Things have been going good and I have managed to get 7 submissions in, but I am having an issue with aquamark 3. It is giving me an error and when I did a search it brought up an old post that talked about a dll file that needed to be installed but when I ran a search on the file I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the link to where it is? if so I should be able to get all mine in by the end of the day. Thanks.

Things have been going good and I have managed to get 7 submissions in, but I am having an issue with aquamark 3. It is giving me an error and when I did a search it brought up an old post that talked about a dll file that needed to be installed but when I ran a search on the file I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the link to where it is? if so I should be able to get all mine in by the end of the day. Thanks.

Sure thing. The attached Zip has the .dll file that you're refering to. For the patch, just copy and replace the zip contents into the AM3 root folder. You're doing great! Keep it up:thup:

Attachments

• AquaMark3_Vista_X64-Patch.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 279
For me to get Aquamark running I went into it's instalation folder and I deleted the D3D .dll that was in it. The error you see is one of the many side-effects of dll-hell in Windows :thup: so if you delete it, then the program will be forced to use the dll you already have loaded. Worked for me =)

Just completed 11 benches, going to pm brolloks. Hopefully i get better at benching.

You and me both, I have my rig dialed back a bit from the highest I have had it to so far and I know it will go more than that. But after 10 benches I am only showing .8 points so I guess the only way for me to go is up :rofl:

I missed a couple of the new additions, and thankfully the mods picked up my slack and helped brolloks getting the new guys in. Just wanted to say welcome new guys to the team!

no wprime hw info

I have been getting my hwbot submissions going and WPrime will not pick up my hardware. No hw info, no scores saved or submitted. Sig has hw info. Anybody with ga890fx have same problem? Thanks.

Wprime requires a specific (old) version of CPUz to manage it.
Don't worry about it, when you submit to HWBot you'll enter it all manually.
The WPrime Submit To HWBot button/link doesn't work, either.

Thank you and gonna run some <0c ambient benches, love the cold weather...not! The system goes in an exposed room with plenty of fans and the cables run under the door. Still have to go out and reboot a few times.

Thank you and gonna run some <0c ambient benches, love the cold weather...not! The system goes in an exposed room with plenty of fans and the cables run under the door. Still have to go out and reboot a few times.

Dont be a wimp. Sit out there with your rig :D

10 Benchies done!!!!
Nothing to write home about on my results, but given that these were done on my "Baby Rig" which is a sub $500 computer; I'm happy.

My ten benchies

Can't wait for my income tax return this coming March so I can buy better HW for benching.

:)

10 Benchies done!!!!
Nothing to write home about on my results, but given that these were done on my "Baby Rig" which is a sub $500 computer; I'm happy.

My ten benchies

Can't wait for my income tax return this coming March so I can buy better HW for benching.

:)

Good job :thup:

Be sure to PM Brolloks, sno.lcn has been really busy lately with RL and may not get to PMs.

Back