• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H90 and H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sometimes we can give wrong info. Sorry we messed you up. It's still your stuff we can't be right all the time when we are free.:eh?:

I guess, free is still good no matter if its bad or not. Kinda like women and programs. Might be wrong but long as I can find it free ill use it.

Ran core temp and got the same readings. 8 degrees Celsius.

Last edited:
8C is 46 degrees fahrenheit, so unless you're using active cooling or you're PC is outside....

8C is 46 degrees fahrenheit, so unless you're using active cooling or you're PC is outside....

You tell me and we will both know, just what it says with my corsair h110.

Got my comp moved over to my new house today. CoreTemp is fluctuating between 7c and 8c.

Last edited:
Some AMD sensors are bad. Forget that. Load up the CPU and report the temps. Using Coretemp. Prime 95 small ffts for 30 minutes.

And I can't do much untill you post a screenshot pf the above test. Your not using it right or you have a bad sensor in the CPU...

2 hour test of prime 95 th first night I hooked up the H110 gave me 50c CPU and 29c Core temps. I'll re-do Prime95 and see.

Can't install core temp again, don't have Internet at my new house yet.

Still not having Internet at my house gave me some playing around room. Got my brother n law to bring his tower over. We hooked the H110 up to his 8120 at stock speeds and same thing. He received lower temps of 6c core temps and 23c CPU temps at idle speeds. He hit 28c and 47c running Prime95 for 2 hours.

Back