• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Push for 6th!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah set that **** to auto and set PLL voltage back to 1.823 (default) still no windows load. this chip hates me

3570k is going cold thinking about monday morning (working two job so wife can finish school so morning is all i can do) going for first for aquamark for hd6570 thinking all i need is 6ghz if it scales like i think it would then maybe 2d if it will do 6.4 on dice if not 3d with 4670 if volt mod go's good tomorrow
do you guy want to see my ugly mug i'll will try to go live if any one is up with me and wtf up with the bot everyday i look at team bionts we are neg....

3570k is going cold thinking about monday morning (working two job so wife can finish school so morning is all i can do) going for first for aquamark for hd6570 thinking all i need is 6ghz if it scales like i think it would then maybe 2d if it will do 6.4 on dice if not 3d with 4670 if volt mod go's good tomorrow
do you guy want to see my ugly mug i'll will try to go live if any one is up with me and wtf up with the bot everyday i look at team bionts we are neg....

I interpret this as saying "I am about to man up and whoop booty"

I'm sure he is still streaming? It was put up less than an hour ago? Unless "was" should be "am" (...at work)?

stream over mother board might be dead see if she comes alive later off to work got to make some money now just in case so much for the day off

Good news got the board to boot LOL bad news lost one and two (a1,a2) memory slots and my pci-e slots.Think my pci-e slots because windows couldn't see my video card and had to use 3570 for display
You ever see this before melted and bunt socket pins

Attachments

• 20130617_151300.jpg
    20130617_151300.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 66
That was an issue with LGA1156 and some sockets. It's rather rare on 1155.
RMA time!

Socket should not burn, pretty much regardless what you do.
If you bend pins it won't work, but burn without bent pins? I don't see that as anything but a manufacturer problem personally.

ASUS replaced all socket in my MVG which was missing 1 pin, 1 was slightly bent and one was burned in half. Actually board had some other issues but they decided to replace socket too.
If memory slots are not working then they are often replacing socket too as it's usually issue with pin contact.

I'll see what they say about RMA it i was only at 5.5ghz and about 1.45 volts when it happen.Getting ready to pull the trigger on a Asrock OCF hope this board don't have the same problem as the Extreme6

I have the ex6 and oc formula and love both of those boards. just know that the oc f board is wider by roughly an inch if you are putting in a smallish case. beautiful board though

So it was brought to my attention i failed miserably with all of my HWB submissions.... how do i pull em down since i have to redo them all anyways...?

Back