• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching...Why??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well no, his wont, he needs a mobo big time

yap Silver, P67 aint bad at all, only missing gpu out, otherwise great board for sandies
but hear me out, get a z77 ;) then you can use the ondie gpu to do what not and have the gpus free to do that other thing ;)

well no, his wont, he needs a mobo big time

yap Silver, P67 aint bad at all, only missing gpu out, otherwise great board for sandies
but hear me out, get a z77 ;) then you can use the ondie gpu to do what not and have the gpus free to do that other thing ;)

Can't I just use the Intel HD 2000 graphic in my i5 now?

Not sure how to tell the BIOS that....

I can mod my own BIOS again if we need to ;)

well i dont know, check if you can use it; set bios to boot from onboard first, see if it boots off it, some mobos disable onboard once a pcie is inserted

well i dont know, check if you can use it; set bios to boot from onboard first, see if it boots off it, some mobos disable onboard once a pcie is inserted

That's the way the BIOS is--and it's set in stone.

See my BIOS file has....2 BIOS's in it. but only the sh*tty one gets flashed :mad:

And the sh*tty one doesn't have that option, but the other one does and it also has the option to do the limited overclocking on non K cpu's!!!! :bang head :bang head

Sucks eh? The fully unlocked BIOS is the one that won't flash to my board. Just my luck too.

Does your board have hdmi or dsub or dvi? if so, then you can use it.

Edit : am i lost or are there more than one thing being discussed?

Does your board have hdmi or dsub or dvi? if so, then you can use it.

Edit : am i lost or are there more than one thing being discussed?

This thread was for finding out the prupose of benching. yep

Now we are discussing my BIOS lol.
And yes, It has a VGA and HDMI port.

Back