• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should we have more polls?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Should we conduct more polls?

• Yes - polls are fun and it's been slow around here lately

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No - enough of this poll BS

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, to be fair, the only people who would even come to this thread are the people (like me) who like polls... so I don't know how this poll can be conclusive (or even if its supposed to be) :D

I'm always up for another poll though.

I guess for starters we'll need another poll so we can decide what to poll on ;)

I'll vote for that... :rolleyes:

How about a poll regarding the outcome of the SETI project... will we find ETI, or other cool stuff? in how many years 5, 10 , 50?

Will the MARS rovers find anything to support to possibility of life on other planets in (or out of) our solar system?

:D :D

TC said:
I guess for starters we'll need another poll so we can decide what to poll on ;)

I voted no b/c somebody has to but I dont really mind the polls all that much as they have been useful to make decisions

psyshack said:
if we get enough polls we can build a fence!!!

thats just terrible :beer:

A poll about polls.... That's fun... The subject decides if there should be a poll involved IMO...

/Norrko

Back