• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how many enthusiast pc building companies can you name?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Ones similar to these:

Alienware
Ibuypower
Cyberpower
Digital storm

List more, as I want to do some build comparisons, but before I start I want to look at all options available and go from there.

I know there are more, and with help, I can probably not leave out any.

Falcon-northwest
velocity micro/ overdrive PC
Maingear

Used to know alot more but they seem to be going under for the most part

Amazon and Newegg.Best return policy's and customer service.I will give you the best example why you should only buy hdd's from Amazon.

Frustration Free Packaging.Your hdd is suspended in a small box in the middle, for lack of better words.Yes, you could drop kick that sucker in the box, and your hdd would still be golden.I dont suggest that though, UPS will take care of that for you :D

Xoticpc.com (Where I got my "Mobile" in my sig from)
Steiger Dynamics?

All of the ones IMOG listed...

Not sure about the others but Cyberpower does offer good deals and there is value added in the freebies they toss in. When I bought mine from them, I got a free 500GB Seagate external USB3 drive, a Cooler Master Quickfire Pro keyboard & Xornet mouse, and 2 Steam Games (Assassin's Creed 3 and Dirt Showdown), all told close to $300 in freebies
And just so ya'll know why I bought from them....I was too lazy to build 2 new computers. :)

Forgot one

http://www.eurocom.com/

Really cool place, in retrospect I prolly should've bought my laptop from there... they're machines seem to be of incredible quality, and their selection is amazing...

First dual socket Laptop?

I think it'd be from Eurocom lol.

Dell (Alienware)
ibuypower
Cyberpower
Cybertron
Clevo
Xoticpcs
Puget
Falcon
Velocity
Many more...