• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7950's just jumped in price

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, none of the US retailers ship overseas and import charges are a ton of money, which sort of kills the saving, the perks of living on an island I suppose :-/

No, none of the US retailers ship overseas and import charges are a ton of money, which sort of kills the saving, the perks of living on an island I suppose :-/

We have 50% import tax, and a 20% tax for using paypal to send money abroad mate. :p

And newegg won't ship, but a friend might...mail it via public postage and you might pay less tax.

I don't understand any of that...so I'm gonna take it as a compliment. 'Merica!
Zero clue whats wrong with. Cant be easyer to understand, even when in a unusual shape.

Some english is hard for me but thats advanced stuff not the primitive one used on forums and almost any website, thats very easy to translate and humans are generally so simple minded. Usualy i can only detect the advanced english inside certain books, but i rarely read a EN book because to busy, prehaps i should try to read some. :p

they tried to sell them out in order to push the new cards.

I got my powercolor hd 7950 boost for $150 after rebates...the price changed 5 times in a span of 1 hour on ncix.ca Then it stabilized at 195 for a few days before it shot up to almost $300...now it's discontinued.

Back