• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best closed loop (single 120 rad) for 4770?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kskwerl

I have the silvertone ft02 and I want to see if I can benefit from a closed loop single 120 rad vs my Prolima Megahalems.

Any suggestions?

The orange in the picture would represent the close loop in the Silverstone Fortress FT02

Attachments

• PUSH.png
    PUSH.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 88
If I may make a suggestion, why not use the case's design to put a rad at the bottom? That's what the large majority of FT02 owners have done.

IMG-2857.jpg

Of course unlike the pic you don't have to put the vid card(s) under water or anything of the sort, but it should give you an idea. That picture also has a 120.1 rad at the top of the case, which shouldn't be needed honestly. Just pick up an SR-1 or XT45 rad. I typed before I thought about it, you want closed so just grab an H100i and run it at the bottom of the case(pic posted below of h100i in the FT02), just be ready to RMA if the pump fails.

BtK78550.jpg

Last edited:
If I may make a suggestion, why not use the case's design to put a rad at the bottom? That's what the large majority of FT02 owners have done.

IMG-2857.jpg

Of course unlike the pic you don't have to put the vid card(s) under water or anything of the sort, but it should give you an idea. That picture also has a 120.1 rad at the top of the case, which shouldn't be needed honestly. Just pick up an SR-1 or XT45 rad. I typed before I thought about it, you want closed so just grab an H100i and run it at the bottom of the case, just be ready to RMA if the pump fails.

I don't have the money to build a nice custom loop, that's why I'm looking for the all in one thing. I've had 600-800 custom loops before, I don't feel like getting into that again. Just looking for better cooling than the Megahalems.

Yea, I edited my post there, lol. Typed before I thought about OP :p

Back