• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

End of Summer TeamRace SIGN UP THREAD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
We are gathering support for an End of Summer TeamRace. Please use this thread ONLY if you want to participate, providing the following info.

FIRST, your membername here on the forum
SECOND, your name exactly as it appears on your SETI account
THIRD, an estimate of your daily production, to be used to try to establish even team if that is choosen as the means of making teams.

I'll start

SkyHook
SkyHook

blohin
Darth_Vader

860 and climbing --Registered on: Fri Aug 1 08:48:18 2003 UTC

:clap:

In

FRANK
FRANK

30/40 wu/day
I'm in the proccess of re-seeding my farm as I type this. I'm adding an 8RDA+/XP1700@who knows and an old HP w/850 T-Bird as well as cleaning up some of the older systems.

Good Luck!
FRANK

As Far As I'm Concerned-NO!

I'm not the final word on anything here, but as far as I'm concerned, Caching should NOT BE ALLOWED. In the past races I've been involved in it wasn't allowed and shouldn't be here either.

Kris - For my money I'd be more than happy to have you as a CAPTAIN, especially since you were the motivating force behind this idea anyway. How about at least a couple more potential captains stepping up, it's nice to have at least 4-5 teams slugging it out.

SkyHook

Im In.

1. Thoth
2. Ryan
3. 16-22 (depending on how much i play bf1942 :p )

im gonna be upgrading/adding rigs soon, so my production may spike :cool:

Re: As Far As I'm Concerned-NO!

Agreed... IMHO there should be no caching..

Agreed... 4 or 5 teams would be GREAT!!!

:) WE NEED MORE CAPTAINS!!! :)

SkyHook said:
I'm not the final word on anything here, but as far as I'm concerned, Caching should NOT BE ALLOWED. In the past races I've been involved in it wasn't allowed and shouldn't be here either.

Kris - For my money I'd be more than happy to have you as a CAPTAIN, especially since you were the motivating force behind this idea anyway. How about at least a couple more potential captains stepping up, it's nice to have at least 4-5 teams slugging it out.

SkyHook

Back