• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3d mark scores........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nstabl

Hey guys what up, I just ran 3dmarks 2005 and got 5084... seemed VERY WEAK!!! like 2 frames/sec in some parts!! anyway, my main concern was this!! why is AMD kicking our asses so hard???? they are in the 13ks, we haven't even got ONE in 9k. I must've missed something along the line but what's up with that??

Edit: Is this a decent score for 3dmarks 2k5??

Last edited:
nstabl said:
Hey guys what up, I just ran 3dmarks 2005 and got 5084... seemed VERY WEAK!!! like 2 frames/sec in some parts!! anyway, my main concern was this!! why is AMD kicking our asses so hard???? they are in the 13ks, we haven't even got ONE in 9k. I must've missed something along the line but what's up with that??

Take in account that the higher AMD scores are using SLI, and the intels can't yet.

Something is wrong with your score..

I think u should have gotn a little higher.

My score with Socket 478 intel p4 [email protected]
Geforce 6800 GT @ 440 .1170 Bios vmod @1.4. Forceware 76.41.

3Dmark05 6208.
3Dmark03 14384.

What's your vid card settings? Did you move all the sliders to "performance"? That's not a bad score.

Back