• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo jumper problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wait! Maybe i accedently switched the jumper when there was still power floating through my motherboard and it damaged the pins or something? That it switched or my bios is just burned:p

And it remembers everything:S

then you been awake to long :) and mabey the manuel is just wrong, and your right, and if it works then use that big Space in the manuel they left for NOTES , to put a few notes in.
beings they didnt even work that hard to write the manuel :) it was skimpey :D

or your just looking at it Upside down :)

Haha no i'm not :p I'm sure it is in the clear position right now but w/e if it runs i'm okay with it:)

if it is Saving changes you made in the bios settings, and because the other dont even work, i would roll with it.
if it works for 2-3 weeks that way, then i would assume that the manuel is wrong.

I really don't know but i know it is in a different position then i ever saw it for the first time.
I'm sure it's on pins 2 and 3 now.
But if this works fine i'm okay with it.
But maybe after shutting down my pc for a few hours will change everything and it won't be enabled to start up anymore.
We will see what happends :)
Thanks for helping me so far and the quick replys.:)

I really don't know but i know it is in a different position then i ever saw it for the first time.
:)

and if it works that way totally , forever you will wonder why it was in the other position working fine when you first got it.
story you can tell you kids , about the little MSI board that could :cool:

Back