• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which motherboard is better? Gigabyte GA-7VRXP or Asus A7V333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey there milky. i'm very close to figureing out the gig jinks. it's been a battle, when i figure it out this board will rock. i have two of the three known posted problem corrected. but i'm still going to hold out for the 400 f.s.b mobo's. i'll check you out latter dude. let me know how the a-bit turns out.

wizman said:
hey there milky. i'm very close to figureing out the gig jinks. it's been a battle, when i figure it out this board will rock. i have two of the three known posted problem corrected. but i'm still going to hold out for the 400 f.s.b mobo's. i'll check you out latter dude. let me know how the a-bit turns out.
"milky" lol! hahahaha!
anyways, the at7 dost rocketh most mightily. my lan doesn't work :( but i don't really care. i only have a total of 10 usb ports to run my cable modem off of. lol! ...or anything else for that matter. best of all its fast and super stable, just as much as my ecs k7s5a
abit at7 = no crashes = happy jerky :)

the gig took a :mad: well its rma time. i concoured the sound problem , the scanning problem and the ops problem, but could run games. o-well you will have that. i will call you tonight and we will hook up and get the p.c chips mobo going and r.m.a the other see ya there milky. lol.

coincidence or not...

I talked to "2" local techs today about getting the AbitKR7A... they both frowned at it. Unless they are in cahoots on this, both of them suggested the gigabyte 7VRXP.

As if I wasn't confused before, gesshhh I sure as h*** am now!

Have mercy on my brain... every where I turn I see blue, guess my cpu is overheating trying to deceipher all this info. :cry: :rollseyes:

i had the ga-7vrxp version 1.1 mobo and could not get the d*** thing to run games in 3d for more than 10 min. without crashing, but it did run ok with my g-force 4 mx4200 :( but not with my ati 8500le:cry: i have been trying to find someone that has the version 2.0 to see if it is stable. as soon as new egg credits my acount i think i am going to get the kx7-333r mobo, or wait on the n-force:D
if someone hears anything about the 2.0 version please let me know. thanks wiz:cool:

Back