• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have any experience with P5K + E8400?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WorshipMe

My E8400s will be here tomorrow. I ordered too so I'll have a better chance of getting a low VID.

When my P5K gets back after it's bad flash. I'm gonna have some fun:santa:.

But I was just wondering if people were having any probs hitting the high FSB speeds with the 9x multi or not? Is the P5K perfectly capable?

Thanks.

My E8400s will be here tomorrow. I ordered too so I'll have a better chance of getting a low VID.

When my P5K gets back after it's bad flash. I'm gonna have some fun:santa:.

But I was just wondering if people were having any probs hitting the high FSB speeds with the 9x multi or not? Is the P5K perfectly capable?

Thanks.

If you ordered 2 chances are they will be from the same batch if you ordered them from the same place. Can we say we todd did?

If you ordered 2 chances are they will be from the same batch if you ordered them from the same place. Can we say we todd did?
Got them today. Batch numbers are Q806A045 and Q745A822

Have nothing to test them in ATM so I don't know the VID.

My P5K hit a wall at 458fsb, and I really want an e8400. They're under $200! I wonder if it'd work upgrading the the best current air cooling (something like a TRUE) or put the $$ into water. Kind of makes the jump - in cost go quite high..

Back