• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rad question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kai_Force

i have this case and its nice but its small, this is why im moving to a MM Ascension.

There isn't room in the front for any size rad+fans, its not tall enough for a 120.3 and too close to the motherboard/video card(if you have a high end card).

I wanted a 120.3 rad for my watercooling loop, so i mounted it on the back over the motherboard back panel, there was still room to plug in all the cables, but i had to place 2(3 might work) fans between the case and rad then had 3 more fan on the other side of the rad.

Wow those MM Ascension cases have a steep price.....

They seem worth it though......:santa:

Maybe i should get one of those...... ^-^

I have the U2-UFO and it's a fantastic watercooling case. I'm running a PA120.3 and a 2 X 120 heater core with a home made shroud in it. They are expensive, but they are nice and quality made. The only problem with them is that they look so nice you don't want to reuse any old parts when you build your system in it.

Back