• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aero Snap on Dual Screens

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CompuTamer

Member with Some Fancy Text Under His Name
Is this possible? Is there some trick i don't know? Even a keyboard shortcut would suffice... i can snap the the right side of the main monitor (it's on the right) and to the left side of the secondary (it's on the left) but not to the center border...

Wow, that's freakin awesome! Never knew that existed. Should do a quick write up on all of these quick short cuts...

I love it!

There is a basic list on this wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Features_new_to_Windows_7

If you do a google search for some of the reviews that were coming out about Win7 from about a year ago alot of them have sections on "the new cool features" of Win7.

I had to remove the snap features because it was affected Left 4 Dead 2 - Windowed Mode (No Border). :(

I run Windowed Mode so that I can still use my 2nd monitor while I'm dead in game... with the snap feature it would not let me hide the title bar...

Back