• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help: update, no power to mobo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cupe|ix

I figured I should start a new thread instead of reviving the old one : http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=98096 look at it for the history of my problem though.

I re-assembled part of my old busted PC. I determined that the new PSU works fine, and so does the case switch. I hooked up an old fan to my old and new PSU to test this.

The problem is, I'm positive the power switch lead is where it's supposed to go on the new mobo, but it's still not getting power! I even tried moving it to see if the manual was wrong.

So I've determined that in fact, the problem is simply that the motherboard is getting no power! So, what can I try? Is there anything I can do, or do I need to RMA?

Revive your old one for more help. It will be easier for us that way because we don't have to switch between windows to find the history of you problem. :)

Back