• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TUSL2-C and AGP 4x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ubersoldat

Registered
Well yesterday i have downloaded RIva Tuner and when i started it is says that my AGP is 4x compatible but is running at 2x mode and that Sideband adressing is off. How can i change this ?

welcome ubersoldat.

what os are you running?

here is the linkage to your chipset drivers. installing them should set agp interface to 4x. if you did it yet then you need the interface to be forced using the os registry.
before that make sure you have the agp interface set to 4x in bios. i thought you should have it running at 4x unless you have W98 or not installed the chipset drivers yet.

to force it you will need to do the following: go here in the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Unwinder\RivaTuner] and set a value 0 to the "LockDangerSettings". this will release the agp settings in rivatuner. after you change it re-start the system and open rivatuner. go to the system settings and set agp interface to 4x.
do this only if nothing above works.

Back