• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Move over Delta theres a Tornado blowing through

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rlemieux

Cyber Deal King
Move over Delta there is a Tornado blowing through

Yep, you heard it right, or maybe you couldnt hear me over my 92mm Tornado. Thats right just replaced my Delta 68 with an 92mm 119CFM Tornado(they call it this for a reason). If you want airflow this is the one to get.

Last edited:
Why get water when I have so much fun with my fans? And I really dont like the way water cooling limits you. Takes up too much room, cant jeopardize my trunk space with a water cooling rig.

think of it this way you can triple ur fun with w/c. heres how.

1 if watercooling is twice as fun as air there is double
2 you can play with your fans ON A RAIDIATOR which is obviously more fun cause you can run 120's or if ur hard-core 172's!!!!!!!!!!

But like I said it takes up too much room. I cannot loose that much space, Id rather just take my 500CFM's of air and play with that.

ooh i cant wait to show you how much room my wc is gonna take up! it mite be a little while, gonna figure out the intake... cuz i mite get it custom cut!

I know this, every water cooling system I have seen has jeapordized on thing or another. Be it drive bays, or card slots, something is lost in the set up. I like my storage and expansion cards too much to get rid of them. I am using my onboard sould right now (just sold my Audigy Platinum and waiting to get my Gamer XP) and I hate it. To me a sound card is a must, plus I have a TV adapter card, and a 4 port USB card that I cannot live without.

Like I said, for now, Ill stick with my fans. If I am going to loose something I will pass over water all together and go for extreme cooling, then the results may be worth the loss. But regular water cooling is just not worth it to me.

mine isnt gonna mess up ANYTHING, it gets in the way of NOTHING! its all planned out, just gotta cut some holes, and cut some peices out so the rad fits...

and then you have tubes running every which way, comming out here and there. Not thanks, my 23 month old would have a field day with that one. I would come home and hear "blub, blub,blub" and my wife saying "Honey your son drowned you computer". I think I will pass on that experience, no matter how memorable it may be.

lol ok whatever... youll see that there isnt gonna be hoses anywere, youll only be able to see like 2 5inch ones.... thats probably it...

And thats enough for my son to get his hands on. When your my shoes you will see what I mean, something like that is just not feasable with young chirldren around. I dont have Mom and Dad to buy me a new one if something happens. This is the real world.

um thats not exactly how it goes... everything can be enclosed and made so when the comp starts the pump starts, but ok enough... you dont want wc, i was just saying how neet it could be... but it got off rong, but thats alrite...

Nah, I understand, I was just saying how easy it is for my son to get into stuff like that. Thats one of the main reasons I dont do it(besides the space issue). I would just rather go with something that could take me below ambiant if I was going to do something like that, which I may but right now its not feasable. But I completely understand where your comming from and I would really like to see it when your finished.

Btw, I wasnt trying to come off like an **s.

rlemieux said:

Btw, I wasnt trying to come off like an **s.

oh i know, i know how that goes, some people get that about me... i can usally detect it...

Back