• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will be taking a break from folding :-(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Sorry folks, I am going away tomorrow for 18 days, and I can't leave the PC folding. I have no chance of leaving the PC folding on its own for 18 days unfortunatley.

Because I am going away, I may not be on the net for a few weeks :(, so I may need updating on the latest F@H developments.

See you all when I get back,

David

:(

David said:
Sorry folks, I am going away tomorrow for 18 days, and I can't leave the PC folding. I have no chance of leaving the PC folding on its own for 18 days unfortunatley.

Because I am going away, I may not be on the net for a few weeks :(, so I may need updating on the latest F@H developments.

See you all when I get back,

David

:(

Be back soon, right? So are you off for a vacation, or what?

CharlesHF said:
Sorry dude, we'll miss you! :(

Don't worry, I'll be back ;).

I hope to upgrade to an XP1600+ or faster sometime soon, and set my Tbird 1100/Mobo/PC133 RAM as a dedicated folder. If its just CPU/Mobo/RAM/PSU/Vcard/NIC I can get it really quiet and see if I can hide it somewhere. Either that or donate it to someone who could run it 24/7 for me.

David

Re: Re: Will be taking a break from folding :-(

Walter:-) said:

Be back soon, right? So are you off for a vacation, or what?

'vacation', yes - to Argeles (sp?), France :D

hope you have a great time and sorry to hear that you won't be able to fold. don't worry we will still be here when you back ;)

portorock said:
Since you won't be folding, have some fun. We'll miss the numbers, but like yu said, it's only for 18 long and very excruiating days. Only 432 hours...25920 minutes...1555200 seconds, but who's counting:D

... 1555199 ... 1555198 ...

:D

We'll miss you my friend but go on out there and get some of that international flavor. There's nothing like it. In the mean time I pushed the FSB up a couple of notches to compensate (wishful thinking). Wise move turning the PC off.:) :burn:

LOL. Don't you dare stop counting Loud!:D :D

Its me, standing at a 10p per min (0.15 Euro) terminal thingy, in a bar, on a beach, in France.

Its a Mac. Yuk. Its OS9. Yuck. Its a french keyboard. Yuck.

But look at all the cool things I cqn type ;)

é§èçàù :D

Its the fifth day (How many seconds is that Loud? (took me 3 mins to find the ? key lol), and I an just checking my email.

Fold on guys ;)

David

David said:
Its me, standing at a 10p per min (0.15 Euro) terminal thingy, in a bar, on a beach, in France.

Its a Mac. Yuk. Its OS9. Yuck. Its a french keyboard. Yuck.

But look at all the cool things I cqn type ;)

é§èçàù :D

Its the fifth day (How many seconds is that Loud? (took me 3 mins to find the ? key lol), and I an just checking my email.

Fold on guys ;)

David

Too many. We're miserable without you. Come home. :D

Seriously - have a great time. I hear rumors about them French beaches ... :D

Loud said:

Too many. We're miserable without you. Come home. :D

Seriously - have a great time. I hear rumors about them French beaches ... :D

Its my last day here, I set off for home tommorrow morning so i should be home by Thursday. It will take quite a while as I am travelling by car.

As for the beaches, they are very nice. And if you are hinting at what I think you are, its only the older women that do (shudder), and I usually have my head in a book so don`t worry ;)

walaka7 said:
Ah buts it the older ones that will teach you a thing or two ;)

Have a safe journey home, and we look forward to having you back

yeah have a safe drive and glad you had fun!! glad you will be back home soon and folding even harder!!!!!

FOLD ON
NAS

Hi David,

I was wondering where you were at since I came back in from work last Wednesday. Hope you have had a nice vacation, man.

muddocktor

walaka7 said:
Ah buts it the older ones that will teach you a thing or two ;)

Have a safe journey home, and we look forward to having you back
And what high school guys call "older" is not really old.

I'm baaaacckk! ;)

I just noticed my blue stars as well, and I am really happy :D.

*dances around room*

David

PS Who else got promoted? Congrats to them too! ;)

Back