• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Electron Microscope III v1.8.2 (Update)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The WeatherMan

What's New Version 1.8.2
Did a few things with the HTML stats feature.
Added a new view, 7 boxes.
Fixed a bug in box list.

Added a new view window. Now you can see up to 7 boxes at a time. This is the maximum number of boxes EM will ever show unless I add resizing code, which is possible in the future.

More info displayed about the stats when you make the HTML page.

The box list in the options menu stats section would sometimes not display a box if names were nearly identical. This problem is now fixed.

Enjoy! :D

Get it here: http://www.em-dc.com
latestem.jpg

7 is great, 10 would be better :D oh well i will jsut rin it 5 and 5 . i like the new features and thanks for the updates!!!

keep them coming!

Nice job Weatherman. I like the time remaining display:D I wish that was in all views:D OOps I can not get the option window to close:confused: OK I just clicked on a webpage and it dissapeared.:D

Kendan said:
Nice job Weatherman. I like the time remaining display:D I wish that was in all views:D OOps I can not get the option window to close:confused: OK I just clicked on a webpage and it dissapeared.:D
I will be changing the 5 box view next update to add the time remaing also. ;)
Any time the options window won't close, that means you need to press the save and exit button. You changed something. :D

The WeatherMan said:
I will be changing the 5 box view next update to add the time remaing also. ;)
Any time the options window won't close, that means you need to press the save and exit button. You changed something. :D

Thanks it worked like a charm:D I am curious if you are going to put in how long it took to complete the protein in the HTML document?

Kendan said:

Thanks it worked like a charm:D I am curious if you are going to put in how long it took to complete the protein in the HTML document?
Are you asking for an additional field in the HTML stats generator?

The WeatherMan said:

i think so. to show how long it took for eash protein as a whole.

The WeatherMan said:

Yes, If it is not too much trouble:D It would be a nice addition in my opinion:D By the way thanks again for a great program and for your pressence on the forums:clap::beer::clap:

Thanks all! :)

I am still working on the stats thing... it's a pain. ;)

Hope I'll have some more enhancments to the HTML stuff next update... with the requested field... hope I remember ... :rolleyes:

Back