• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

come on guys!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

overdoze

How do we generate at least 200 more points per day?

The Rage3D team can do 1000 points a day. Where we can only churn out 800 points a day. we are too relax

I joint 24hrs ago with 10 more cpus but it does not help much.
Fold on guys :)

As promised, I just finished my 10000th WU for the SETI team and just a couple of minutes ago converted every machine on my farm to Folding.

They are solely running Folding so all cycles are going to it as I found it didn't play nicely with SETI before.

Will be a total of 13.2GHz once I get everything going completely. All but 1.5GHz of it is going now.

Jon said:
As promised, I just finished my 10000th WU for the SETI team and just a couple of minutes ago converted every machine on my farm to Folding.

They are solely running Folding so all cycles are going to it as I found it didn't play nicely with SETI before.

Will be a total of 13.2GHz once I get everything going completely. All but 1.5GHz of it is going now.

OMG welcome to the FOLD Jon:D:D:D:beer:

Edit: Sorry overdoze I forgot to say Welcome to the Team:D

Last edited:
Jon,
Cool :) your contribution will be much more apreciated. Great
Can't wait till I see the results myself. 12GHz more could generate estimately about 48 points more per day. Come on guys jump the boat from seti to help us

overdoze, welcome to the Fold! Your 10 CPUs will help greatly (I only average about 4-5 pts. per day because I don't do 24/7). And Jon, great job!

thanks esit, just turn in another WU total up 10 units total 37 more points for our team

Fold your heart out :burn:

overdoze said:
thanks esit, just turn in another WU total up 10 units total 37 more points for our team

Fold your heart out :burn:

welcome to the team overdoze. Those 10 machines can do quite a bit.

you are my hero jon ;) welcome aboard!!

also, welcome to the team overdoze, we are glad to have ya.

Thanks Ploaf, I still have a P3 700@933 that I have to raise from the dead. If things go well will add that to the farm as well.

Folding makes it pretty hot. My cpu is 47C now. It is hot here and I can not help it ambient is at 30C.:(

esit, why are you not running 24/7. My case: I can only run in the weekend and at nite. During work hours those machinces are making my ends meet.

Keep folding guys. Off to work on the dead P3 system.

Jon said:

you rock jon!! :beer:

oh Jon, oh Jon, you're just awesome, but you're not my hero yet :), you would be if you can recruit (rescue??) some more of those cycles from the SETI forums :), tell ya buds :) hehe

overdoze said:
esit, why are you not running 24/7. My case: I can only run in the weekend and at nite. During work hours those machinces are making my ends meet.

Keep folding guys. Off to work on the dead P3 system.

I would love to run 24/7, but my room gets too hot at night with my PC practically like a personal heater. I tried running it 24/7 before but I woke up several times at night because of the heat -- my room was like a sauna!

esit said:
I would love to run 24/7, but my room gets too hot at night with my PC practically like a personal heater. I tried running it 24/7 before but I woke up several times at night because of the heat -- my room was like a sauna!

Lol! I have 3 computers in my room and my windows face the east. So in the morning, my room gets to about 93 degrees. You don’t know sauna until you step into my room at 7:30 AM! I’m still not sure why my machines don’t overheat, but they fold 24/7 with no hiccups.

Wow, overdoze, I just checked statsman and your one day production is eleventh on the team:eek:. Nice to have you on board.

Jon, didn't see you yet. What's your folding name?

Fold On!!

SBs

Back