• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Celeron 1.0 & 1.1Ghz FCPGA cpu info, plz Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nino

Hi there,

I've been trying to find the bighest celeron chip i can get to upgrade my current cpu which uses an Abit-SA6R motherboard with an FCPGA socket 370 type slot. It does not support the Tualatin FCPGA2 type celeron chips, from what i was told by the sales dudes.

The question i've been trying to find is the following: Is there such a thing as a Celeron 1.1Ghz FCPGA cpu (not FCPGA2 Tualatin!)??

The cpu database under this webpage says that there is, and shows some differences between the '1.1ghz FCPGA2 Tualatin' and an ordinary '1.1ghz FCPGA'. However i can not find any information about it anywhere else, nor can i find a shop that sells it in WA (australia).

Can someone please clarify this for me, and tell me where i can find this 1.1ghz FCPGA celeron cpu, if it exists.

Thanks

the salesdude is absolutely right, there Celeron 1.0 and 1.1 come with FCPGA and FCPGA2 fomates. However, 1.4 is highest for tualatin celey, and 1.1 is highest for regular celey. where to buy? that i don't know, u got to find it yourself, sorry mate.

Back