• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Files that won't delete!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lochreas

Ok, I was using Kazaa LIte for the first time today and I got some mp3s that didn't finish and now they won't delete. When you right click on them, they have no option to delete and when you select and hit delete on the keyboard nothing happens!! I was wondering what the problem is. Has this happened to anyone before and how do I get rid of these files?

Hey thanks for re-directing me. I got rid of the files!

Your way of deleting was much simpler and faster especially since using a Win98 boot disk won't work because I have NTFS.

Lochreas said:
Ok, I was using Kazaa LIte for the first time today and I got some mp3s that didn't finish and now they won't delete. When you right click on them, they have no option to delete and when you select and hit delete on the keyboard nothing happens!! I was wondering what the problem is. Has this happened to anyone before and how do I get rid of these files?

Im glad you got rid of em. Be careful though, i got a nasty virus, which Norton 2002 got rid of instantly. It was an unfinished file like you had, just had a trojan in it. Get some AV software on that computer.

Back