• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd pencil trick 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nobby the Sheep

I have been told to connect up the bridges on my amd thunderbird 1.2 but dont understand fully how because they are already connected, do you mean I have to connect then from left to right??? or just go over them agian? if you havent seen the last message se about 10 msgs below

ok well ill start this off.First of all you go from top to bottom not left to right or so forth. the second thing i would like to say is that the people in your other thread told you how to do it. the people here at OC's are willing to help anyone that is interested in OCing their rig but you got to pay attention to what they say in their posts.If your L1 bridges are truely connected then you dont need to connect them with anything try and change the multi. in the bios and if you can then it is factory unlocked if you cant then get a magnafying glass and look at the bridges again and then use the #2 pencil to connect them together.good luck and do a search on the main overclockers web page for uinlocking a athlon and im sure youll comeup with a exact tutorial on how to do it with pics even.lol

Nobby the Sheep said:
I have been told to connect up the bridges on my amd thunderbird 1.2 but dont understand fully how because they are already connected, do you mean I have to connect then from left to right??? or just go over them agian? if you havent seen the last message se about 10 msgs below
Well if you have a AMD ThunderBird 1.2GHz 266FSB CPU & have all the L1s connected like this;

pal5.jpg

Have a :beer:

It is unlocked & you do not have to do the pencil trick no matter who tells you.

If your having problems overclocking a more specific question about the issues you are having should be asked then list your system specs so we know how to better help you.

theamdkid - your sig is too long shorten it or would you rather have a mod do it for you? Follow The Rules.

Back