• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

check this out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah its ugly, but still its quite a work of art, it would probly suck for cooling, lol.

well it may be an ugly duckling but i sure as heck know i couldnt make a case like that. Its not a monter of a case its art. ahahahaahahah right.

I dont like it, but I gotta give him props because it would take a lot to do something like that. Im sure most of us could not even begin to make something of that magnitude. I give him an A for effort

millertime said:
well it may be an ugly duckling but i sure as heck know i couldnt make a case like that.

there's a point at which your inability to make something and giving someone props who can... has just gotta stop!

too bad we don't have a pukey smiley here. i'd put it up.

If that was a little more streamlined or the blobness of it was more directional and had a point, it'd be a very nice case. Its ok the way it is, but nothing outstandingly great except for the fact that he made it himself

I dont know about you guys, but I think its kinda cool. Especially that area where the LEDs are located and the way that the door opens on the side. Im sure that its cooling capabilities are limited but I think it looks kinda cool. He was going for a certain look and I think that based on what I see, I think he got it.

rivercom9 said:
I dont know about you guys, but I think its kinda cool. Especially that area where the LEDs are located and the way that the door opens on the side. Im sure that its cooling capabilities are limited but I think it looks kinda cool. He was going for a certain look and I think that based on what I see, I think he got it.

I agree. Not necessarily my cup of tea, but it's definitely kind of neat.

I wouldn't match my curtains, though.

Back