• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want to buy a new block.. from one of you, custom made.. :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo_fx

We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade Or announcements of new sites This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their URLs - this is the only exception.

The Forum rules are located
Here

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all you cant buy or sell without 100 posts. (and even then its only in the Classified section)

Second of all Bladerunner, the worlds finest waterblock maker offered to make you a custom waterblock for your Voodoo 6000 for Free, but you never proved to him you actually owned one.

Heres what Im refering to

Last edited:
Wha! Yes, i will be getting 3 of them.. :) Can't say why or how, im under a NDA... I know i need 100 posts, but i have 16+ heatware.. I just need a new block.. I'll have to PM Blade

ILL MAKE YOU ONE!!!!!

i just need a little more copper, check my newest one i just made, its like 2 threads up

Back