• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need power color mx 200 bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ratinfested

Does anyone have a copy of the power color geforce mx 200 Bios. I flashed mine and need to go back to the old one. The clock speeds are too high now and it locks up before windows loads. I tried putting the old bios on and the clock speeds are sill wrong.

I had that problem once, flashed to a new BIOS and my only copy of the original was on a 3.5" that became unreadable. It took me literally days of searching but i finally found one for download.

Try some searches on google, you will be able to find it but you might have to search through a few hundred websites. maybe you'll be lucky and someone here will have it but i think searching is your best bet.

thansk ill try there. worst case if i cant find the origonal bios is i get someone to modify mine with the correct clock speeds

Back